I told you… I’m going to get mercury poisoning. But, salmon was on sale and I got a huge piece that I broke up. One thing Adam will never complain about is back-to-back salmon nights. If back-to-back steak nights aren’t available.
Which… living in this landing spot townhouse, while we build, we don’t have a grill. I MISS STEAK. Warning… I’m going to have a whole week of steak posts as soon as we move into our house.
And yes… I realize I haven’t shared that yet. We’re building a house!! Is that not the most grown-up thing you’ve ever heard? I mean, I had no idea there were so many colors of grout, versions of the color grey, beige, white. We should be in by October – so until then, I won’t be grilling… since I have no grill. I pretty much live in third world country.
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (2%)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 filets of salmon
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine yogurt, mustard, dill, and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread yogurt mixture on salmon.
- Roast until opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes (8 minutes for fillets). Sprinkle with dill sprigs and serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.