Before I met Adam he ate three things for dinner – Hungry Man frozen dinner (ughhh), Steak and Potatoes, and Mac and Cheese with canned tuna. No wonder I can’t get rid of him. (wink) Now, when I have time, I’ll put together some meals that I freeze for him for those nights when I won’t be home. But there is one dish that is so easy, not even he can screw it up. This is a super easy, hearty little dinner option for those nights when the freezer is empty and I have to leave him on his own. The biggest challenge is convincing him that he can do this.
- Approximately 3 cups of shredded chicken (grab a rotisserie chicken or shredded chicken from the deli)
- 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli (cooked)
- 1 container of cream of mushroom soup*
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Garlic powder and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour into a 9×9 baking dish and cook for 25 minutes.
- That’s it!